Sevenoaks Indoor Bowls Club caters for all levels and abilities of bowling, from participation in friendly social matches to playing at County and National levels.
- Beginners are most welcome with free instruction available and may continue trying the game for 4 weeks, free of charge. They are always welcome to come and watch any matches which are being played, making use of the comfortable facilities in the club with bar drinks, tea and coffee available, plus light refreshments.
- Club Sessions, which are open to all members, are run 3 times each week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings). This is where most beginners start playing regularly and make new friends easily. Members are very friendly and also run in-house competitions and leagues.
- Kent League matches are arranged for midweek and weekends, followed by meals from our in-house chef.
- Facilities for wheelchair access are something which the Club is especially proud of. There are reserved sessions for disabled players, who again play at all levels right up to County and National.
- The Club Social Committee also hold regular events :
- Quiz Nights,
- Music Nights and
- Race Nights
are just a few, with special seasonal functions at Christmas and New Year. Have a look at the Calendar for details of forthcoming events.
Although the Club is near the centre of Sevenoaks, it has excellent car parking.